Integrity Underreamer is a simple and reliable solution to the drilling inefficiencies and out-of-gauge wellbores that can increase hole enlargement costs exponentially. Whether enlarging an existing wellbore or reaming-while-drilling new hole, the tools delivers the utmost in durability regardless of the formation or operating parameters. This versatile tool comprises a single-piece body engineered to ensure a robust low-mass design. This concentric symmetric mass-balanced design provides optimum hole opening ratios up to 25%, with increased flows around the tool for enhanced hole cleaning and reduced downhole vibration.
- Suitable for all formations.
- Straightforward body design.
- Application-specific Trident PDC cutter blocks.
- Superior mechanical force advantage.
- Adjustable jet nozzles with integrated flow paths.
- Hydraulic activation through ball drop or controlled pressure drop.
- Concentric symmetric mass-balanced design.
- Track feed design for securing and deploying cutters.
- Bi-directional capability.
- Cutter deployment independent of BHA weight, formation strength and operating parameters.
|Minimal pilot hole size
|Minimal collapsed diameter
|Maximum recommended operating Row
|Maximum drilling torque
|Make-up torque tool subs
|Minimum operating pressure
|Maximum operating pressure
|Maximum operating temperature
|Maximum hydrostatic pressure