Hydraulically Activated Blade Underreamer, enlarge the hole below the casing, rubber piston cup is designed for fluid or air drilling. It is a kind of high-efficient hydraulic under reamer specially designed for enlarging the borehole below casing in the oil/gas wells. With the pilot shoe, it can be used for reaming after drilling. Also, with the drill bit, it can be used for reaming while drilling. The primary uses for this type of tool is to provide clearance for running casing, to obtain adequate annular space for cementing, to enlarge zones for gravel pack completion or tie back anchor holes. Recommended for use in sand, dirt, clay, sand rock, sandstone, and hard shale formations.
Features 1. Applied hydraulic pressure acts on the internal piston and moves blades open to ream the hole.
2. Applied blades with special triangle structure to enhance the reaming efficiency.
3. It comes with 3 large-section cutting arms, each fitted with two rows of Polycrystalline Diamond Compacts for maximum reaming.
4. Applied high strength alloy steel to make the body of the reamer for reaming in the deep to ultradeep well.
Applications 1. Realize the reduced clearance casing programs (RCCPS) to reduce the drilling cost.
2. Solve the complex problems caused by creepage of salt-gypsum layer via reaming out the salt-gypsum section.
3. Increase the thickness of the cement mantle between the casing and the hole in the small hole to improve the cement job quality.
We can supply all sizes of hydraulic under reamers according to the requirements.