The Great-Blend--assorted cleanup tool-consists of an integral magnet, scrapers and brushes to address inner casing wall-related issues such as ferrous debris, sheath and other fluid. This tool can be combined in any order.
The tool combines several other SR Wellbore Cleanup tools, including:
a. SR Giant-Mag™ is designed to recover large volumes of ferrous debris with a large magnetic surface area.
b. SR™ HD Casing Scraper is more effective, more robust and safer for most complex wellbore condition than conventional ones.
c. SR™ Casing Brush ensures surfaces are free of debris before running completion equipment.
1. The assorted tool fitted with the redressable brush lantern, cutting rig inventory and costs.
2. Large flow area between magnets to capture large debris.
3. This tool scrapes and brushes 360° of the casing ID.
4. Minimizing casing wear due to the nonrotational lanterns and stabilizers.
5. Self-centralizing sections distribute cleaning force equally for all hole inclinations.
1. One comprehensive tool, three functions.
2. Additional tools added to the main workstring to facilitate more cleaning in a single run.
3. Duplicating tools to ensure better coverage on a short trip.
4. Lessening rig time.
5. Available with any tubing connection to run directly on the completion tubing.
Combo Tool combines brushes and scrapers to offer the benefits of
both. The scrapers are designed to mechanically scour mud cake, cement sheaths, pipe scale,
perforation burrs, and other restrictive material from wellbore casing interior wall surfaces, while
the brushes assist the scraper, polish casing surfaces, agitate the circulating fluid and enhance
cleaning performance. It can be run as an integral part of the drill-string to scrape and brush the
casing wall as the pipe is run in hole as part of most drilling/milling/polishing assemblies, as a
stand-alone device or with other down-hole tools as part of the clean-up system.
Six scraper pads and six brush pads are mounted within the mandrel, offering 360° of casing
altogether. Installed in each brush pad are six rows of bristles. The spring-activated pads are
forced outwards against the casing wall. The pad pressure can be customized to well geometry.
The mandrel housing the pads acts as one piece and rotates with the pads. This tool can be
rotated within torque restrictions and reciprocated without fear of damage to the casing or to
the tool itself. While running in hole, it is good practice to break circulation and reciprocate the
pipe regularly every 5,000 ft to disperse and enhance the clean-up of debris build-up.
Features and Benefits
• Robust, durable design
• One-piece mandrel
• 360° Casing Coverage
• Spring Loaded Scraper Blades and Brush Pads
• 4145 Materials of Construction
• 6 5/8” through 13 3/8” Casing Sizes
• Effective removal of mud cake, cement sheaths, and pipe scale